Online Book Study: Unraveling the Lie-Knot
September 9 @ 4:30 pm – November 18 @ 6:00 pm
LAST DATE TO REGISTER IS 9.25.2021 (SATURDAY)
— Conducted via Zoom —
This fall, Thursdays are your opportunity to work through Unraveling the Lie-Knot. Sheryl will lead this weekly study through her latest book for women, Unraveling the Lie-Knot.
Come prepared every week by reading the chapter to be studied, watching the video that correlates with the chapter, and reviewing (optimum would be completing) the “Loosening the Lies” section at the end of the chapter to be studied. We will be discussing the topics listed below and the Loosening the Lies section as a large group. We will break up into several Zoom breakout rooms with 2-3 people per breakout room for prayer to end the class time.
Topics to be covered:
- Knotted – How Did I Get Here?
- Tangled – Where Are You God?
- Snarled – Why Should I Trust You God?
- Twisted – Why Didn’t You Come Through?
- Snagged – Does My Life Matter?
- Enmeshed – Are My Sins Forgiven?
- Warped – I Don’t Want Anyone to Tell Me What To Do!
- Twirled – I Don’t Need Anyone’s Help!
- Loosed – I Can Do This!
- Freed – Excited for God’s Plan for Me!